Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ch. 1 The woods


I was walking in the woods, two sticks in each hand, pushing throughou the green brush when i heard rustling in the distance. I stopped and began to look around. My eyes focused on a tall large manly object a few feet away from me. He was standing up and staring throughout the big oak trees. "Who are you?" I called out through the thick green brush.
The sun was going down, and it was becoming hard to see through the thick woods. I could barely what the guy looked like, i was searching for similarity. The guy didn't answer. I searched for it's face but it was too tall. He was also muscly, and almost monsterous looking.
"I SAID who are you?"
"What are you doing in here?" He asked, his voice was so loud it made me take a step back. "This is my land, i walk in here all the time." I told him. He disappeared. I looked around searching for him, i was becoming curious. "Get out of here, Caroline." The voice whispered."Why?" I asked. The voice was right on my neck."Wait! How the heck do you know my name?" "My name is Nicholas Banks." He whispered, in my ear now, sending chills down my back. "If i revealed why I was here, i would have to kill you." "Are you some kind of serial killer? Terrorist?" I asked him. "Are you here for me? My family?" I turned around quickly, and he shifted away in a blur. "I can give you no more information, Caroline." "Again, how do you know my name?" I asked."Enough questions." He said."You gave me no answers!" I squeled, leaning back on my heels. My dark brown hair blew in my face and i fought back against the wind to see his face. "You asked who i was, and i replied i am Jason." He said. "Now be on your way." I took a step back, and tried to see his face. He was so much taller than a regular person, it was almost felt impossible to be as tall as he was. "Caroline! Go now!" He yelled, and he ran towards me. I screamed and began to run, i didn't look back. I followed the river...i thought he was gone..when i heard more footsteps behind me...i turned around and 3 large men were following me, weaving in and out of the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment