
She stares out over the ocean, hair blowing out behind her, tears running down her cheeks. He puts his hand on her shoulder, she quickly shrugs away. Thoughts swirl through her mind a thousand miles an hour, how can he do this? Why now? What happened? She cries inside. Turning, to take one more look at him before she leaves, "I love you" She whispers, the boy stares at her exasperated, speechless. Defeated. He doesn't know what to say or how to get out of the situation he has created. Stuck because he doesn't know what he wants, or how to figure it out. He thought he was doing the right thing, but is beginning to regret the decision. He really loves her, little does he realize. "I'm sorry, i thought..." Beginning to explain the boy, reaches out again for her arm. But the girl pulls away and marches off the beach down the trail to her house, leaving memories behind for the last time. "Wait! Wait!" She hears, turning around sharply...ready to yell and scream at the boy, he yells "I love you too! I'm wrong and i'm sorry!" and with that he began to run faster, picking her up as he runs past her and never letting go.

No comments:
Post a Comment